Hello My Friends!
Sometimes parents are way to dedicated to their children They spend every single moment just trying to make sure their children succeed, even when the children don’t want it. Today we are going to talk about the movie “That’s My Boy” and explain the vocabulary dedicate, harsh, maximum, moral, and replenish, . Also, we will discuss the grammar forms related with the words “little and few.” Don’t miss out on our live discussion too to practice your English!
Here are some exercises for you guys to practice the vocabulary and grammar with! The answers are written at the bottom of the page.
Exercise 1: Vocabulary Word Replacing (Don’t forget to change the word to match the grammar like past/present continuous etc.)
Replace the red word with one of today’s vocabulary: dedicate, harsh, maximum, moral, replenish.
1. Energy drinks are useful if you want to recharge your energy.
2. You can park your car here for 2 hours at most.
3. Did you just hang up the phone on him? That was pretty rough.
4. Will you devote your time to helping me study?
5. Stealing is never the right thing to do.
Exercise 2: Grammar:
Showing how we can use the word “little” and “few.”
Change to following sentences to:
little + uncountable noun
few + plural nouns
*tip* don’t forget to conjugate the verb properly depending on the subject
Example) ? -> Do you want to drink water? -> Do you want to drink a little water?
1. I want to put salt on my eggs.
2. I want to raise cows.
3. My class will be over in weeks.
4. I need time to make my decision.
5. There are dogs over there.
Please remember to like, subscribe and share this page and the video! Also, this website and these videos are free resources for you guys, and if you would like to support me please turn off ad-blocker when you watch my videos on YouTube and click on an advertisement on this website. You don’t have to buy anything from the advertisement, but just clicking on the advertisement will help me financially so that I can keep on making these free resources for you guys! Thank you!
1. replenish 2. maximum 3. harsh 4. dedicate 5. moral
1. I want to put a little salt on my eggs.
2. I want to raise a few cows.
3. My class will be over in a few weeks.
4. I need a little time to make my decision.
5. There are a few dogs over there.