Do you ever wish that you had the ability to transform yourself into something else? It’s never too late to be what you want to be! Do you have the habit to assume things about other people? Today, we will talk about some great new vocabulary like assume, illuminate, likeness, mischief, and transform. Also, we will discuss the grammar forms related with the word “enough.” Don’t miss out on our live discussion too to practice your English!
Here are some exercises for you guys to practice the vocabulary and grammar with! The answers are written at the bottom of the page.
Exercise 1: Vocabulary Word Replacing (Don’t forget to change the word to match the grammar like past/present continuous etc.)
Replace the red word with one of today’s vocabulary: assume, illuminate, likeness, mischief, and transform.
1. In the Harry Potter movies many people can change their shape into animals.
2. Have you ever met someone with the same resemblance as you?
3. She thought her crush was single because he always walked around alone, but he had a girlfriend.
4. When children do troubling things their parents usually punish them.
5. Could you please light up the room? I can’t see anything.
Exercise 2: Grammar:
Showing how we can use the word “enough” with adjectives.
Change to following sentences to:
adjective + enough
*tip* don’t forget to conjugate the verb properly depending on the subject
Example) Is the bath hot? -> Is the bath hot enough?
1. Is the car fast (to race).
2. Is he good (to compete in the olympics).
3. He isn’t handsome (to be a super model).
4. It is sunny (to go sun tanning).
5. Is the target moving slow (to hit it)?
Please remember to like, subscribe and share this page and the video! Also, this website and these videos are free resources for you guys, and if you would like to support me please turn off ad-blocker when you watch my videos on YouTube and click on an advertisement on this website. You don’t have to buy anything from the advertisement, but just clicking on the advertisement will help me financially so that I can keep on making these free resources for you guys! Thank you!
1. transform 2. likeness 3. assumed 4. mischief 5. illuminate
1. Is the car fast enough to race.
2. Is he good enough to compete in the olympics.
3. He isn’t handsome enough to be a super model.
4. It is sunny enough to go sun tanning.
5. Is the target moving slow enough to hit it?