Hello My Friends!
What are you craving right now? Have you ever dreamed of becoming a vampire with sparkling skin and an appetite for blood? Today, we will talk about some great new vocabulary like course, crave, fascinate, feeble, and option. Also, we will discuss the grammar forms related with the word “enough.” Don’t miss out on our live discussion too to practice your English!
Here are some exercises for you guys to practice the vocabulary and grammar with! The answers are written at the bottom of the page.
Exercise 1: Vocabulary Word Replacing (Don’t forget to change the word to match the grammar like past/present continuous etc.)
Replace the red word with one of today’s vocabulary: course, crave, fascinate, feeble, and option .
1. I really want to eat a hamburger right now.
2. The pirates changed direction towards treasure island.
3. Some diseases make your body weak.
4. I told you that you need a driver’s license to drive, that is mandatory, not a choice!
5. Old books really interest me.
Exercise 2: Grammar:
Showing how we can use the word “enough.”
Change to following sentences to:
enough + noun
*tip* don’t forget to conjugate the verb properly depending on the subject
Example) Do you have food? -> Do you have enough food?
*Tip* When it says (negative) you should use “not enough.”
1. Humans need water to live.
2. Do you have people to play the game?
3. There is (negative) gas to get to town.
4. Did you give my dog food?
5. There is (negative) wind energy to power my city.
Please remember to like, subscribe and share this page and the video! Also, this website and these videos are free resources for you guys, and if you would like to support me please turn off ad-blocker when you watch my videos on YouTube and click on an advertisement on this website. You don’t have to buy anything from the advertisement, but just clicking on the advertisement will help me financially so that I can keep on making these free resources for you guys! Thank you!
1. am craving 2. course 3. feeble 4. an option 5. fascinate me
1. Humans need enough water to live.
2. Do you have enough people to play the game?
3. There is not enough gas to get to town.
4. Did you give my dog enough food?
5. There is not enough wind energy to power my city.