Hello My Friends!
If only you could turn back time, right? Do you ever wish that you could go back in time? Today, we will talk about some great new vocabulary like agony, experiment, extinct, solo, and voyage. Also, we will discuss about how conditional grammar in English works (If I had the money, I would buy a sports car). Don’t miss out on our live discussion too to practice your English!
Don’t forget to check out my channel every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 12:00PM PST for new live classes!
Here are some exercises for you guys to practice the vocabulary and grammar with! The answers are written at the bottom of the page.
Exercise 1: Vocabulary Word Replacing (Don’t forget to change the word to match the grammar like past/present continuous etc.)
Replace the red word with one of today’s vocabulary: ascend, soar, monstrous, ridicule, revive.
1. There is no worst pain than losing someone you love.
2. I went by myself to the soccer game.
3. These days animal rights groups are fighting against testing on animals.
4. The dodo birds all died out many years ago.
5. Will you go on a trip somewhere this summer?
Exercise 2: Grammar:
Making conditional sentences:
Change each of the following sentences to make a conditional sentence.
Example) I don’t have money. I want to buy an expensive car -> If I had the money, I would buy an expensive car.
1. I don’t know about girls. I want to buy the perfect gift for my girlfriend.
2. I am not smart. I want to get a PhD degree in math.
3. He doesn’t have a dog. He wants to play with a dog at the park every day.
4. We aren’t in a bar. We want to be drinking beer.
5. Those children aren’t tall enough. They want to ride on the big roller coaster.
Please remember to like, subscribe and share this page and the video! Also, this website and these videos are free resources for you guys, and if you would like to support me please turn off ad-blocker when you watch my videos on YouTube and click on an advertisement on this website. You don’t have to buy anything from the advertisement, but just clicking on the advertisement will help me financially so that I can keep on making these free resources for you guys! Thank you!
1. agony, 2. solo, 3. experimenting, 4. went extinct, 5. voyage
1. If I knew about girls, I could/would buy my girlfriend the perfect gift.
2. If I was smart, I could/would get a PhD degree in math.
3. If he had a dog, he could/would play with the dog at the park every day.
4. If we were in a bar, we could/would be drinking beer.
5. If those children were tall enough, they could/would ride on the big roller coaster.